Sunday 27 April 2014

Crush - Nicole Lucus.

Just incase you were wondering my shirt says f*%# yeah long weekend ๐Ÿ‘… #excited  (at www.nicolelucasstyle.tumblr.com)


Mermaid for the night ๐ŸŒˆ


Double denim Sunday ๐Ÿฆ (at www.nicolelucasstyle.tumblr.com)





I know what youโ€™re thinking, another fashion blog right? WRONG. As well as clogging your Instagram with daily outfit posts I’ll also be showing you how I have fun with fashion in my own imaginative way. You’ll enjoy this blog if you love colour, bling and most importantly RiRi.

I hope you love scrolling as much as I love posting.

Love & Glitter,

Nicole x


Photographer: Kristina Soljo
Wearing: Top Vintage, Jeans River Island, Coat Unreal Fur, Shoes Senso, Necklace River Island


ย 

Nicole Lucus.

Stylist.

Quirky and cool.

http://nicolelucasstyle.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment